Sales Manager for Software Projects (Position 2006)
We are seeking a sales manager for top quality outsourced software projects. The job will include finding leads and closing
deals with them.
- At least 3 years direct sales experience selling software and / or services solutions.
- Proven track record.
- Experience working with entrepreneurs and startups.
- Experience with long and / or complex sales cycle management.
- Experience with social media marketing such as using Linked in.
- Understanding of terms from the software domain.
- Technical understanding and ability to understand the clients’ needs.
- Advanced written and verbal skills in both English and Hebrew.
- Goal driven.
QA ENGINEER for Mobile and Web applications (Position 2003)
The position is ideal for an energetic, creative individual, independent and a team player with a strong personality, who would like to take on a wide range of challenging projects in an exciting and dynamic atmosphere.
The tasks at hand:
- QA engineer for iOS & Android and web apps.
- Writing and designing test plans.
- Hands-on manual testing.
- Work closely with the R&D teams.
- 1-3 years of software QA experience-testing Mobile/Web application.
- Writing and executing test plans.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools, and processes.
- Understanding and reviewing the business functionality, business requirements and technical specifications of Mobile/Web applications.
- Bug cycle management.
- Hands-on experience with both white box and black box testing.
- Self-motivated, detail-oriented and super organized.
- Proven experience working with databases MySQL/SQL Server.
- Experience working in scrum/agile.
- Team Player- Open minded with high work ethics and proven ability of working in a dynamic environment.
- Good communications skills in English (reading and writing) – Advantage!
- Experience with reading logs – Advantage!
- Coding capabilities – Advantage!
If you have an eye for detail, are highly motivated and driven by quality perfection your place is with us.
The Position is based in Jerusalem.
7 / 8 hours a day
Secretary and Personal Assistant for multi business office (Position SCO-0901).
in both oral and written English and Hebrew
in using Microsoft Office tools
of learning and utilizing new web tools and applications
Mekor Baruch, Jerusalem
Send your CV to email@example.com
In the subject line list the number of the position (e.g. “Position 2002”) – If you match one
or ” Applicant for TIDE Technology” – If you don’t match a specific position but want us to approach you for future positions.
Please specify in the body – number of years of experience and in what fields.