Agile Enterprise Digital Transformation
Choose TIDE for your Agile Enterprise Digital Transformations when:
· You have successfully grown your business in to a valuable enterprise. You realize your technology architecture is outdated and hope you can survive with it in the short term.
· You know it’s a matter of time until you must perform some sort of digital transformation or you will be left behind, yet afraid that going in to a major turnover of all of your systems will jeopardize your ability to keep the business operating reliably.
· You have some third parties nagging that you move over to modern interfaces but others that are sticking on to old integration solutions. Legacy systems that you must hold on to but are keeping you back from changing your architecture approach.
· Your IT staff are valuable to you because they understand the business and know your systems inside-out. Yet they don’t have the expertise or time to invest in researching new technologies and architecture approaches.
What to expect:
· An analysis phase in which we will help you:
- Make a “snapshot” of your existing technology architecture: Systems in use, interfaces, dependencies, security, redundancy etc.
- Identify the risks and problems in current architecture.
- Understand your business and technical requirements for change.
· A joint planning phase in which we will:
· Define your goals and strategy for the long term solution.
· Create an agile plan for achieving those goals in well thought out steps which:
- Balance between the need for change and the need to keep ongoing business operational.
- Give preference to elimination of urgent risk factors.
- Encapsulate the legacy systems and interfaces ensuring you can support them as long as required without them holding you back from innovating your architecture
· An iterative implementation process in which we can supplement your team and:
· Implement the new innovative parts of your system while your team keeps focusing on reliable operation of your existing systems.
· Deploy the new parts of the system using modern DevOps approaches.
· Guide your team to take over responsibility.